Below you’ll find a collection of legal resources for Gallup, McKinley County, New Mexico, and the Navajo Nation. Please call our office at (505) 722-9331 to schedule a meeting or a case review with an experienced attorney.
Links to Online Legal Resources
- Eleventh Judicial District Court, Division II (Gallup)
- Gallup Municipal Court
- New Mexico Courts Case Look Up
- New Mexico Law Help
- Warrant Search – Bernalillo County Sheriff
- New Mexico Corrections Department
- Navajo Nation Judicial District Courts
- Office of Navajo Labor Relations
- Zuni Tribal Court
- Native Legal Net
Attorney Barry Klopfer on Twitter and Facebook
Join the thousands of people on Twitter and Facebook that follow New Mexico Attorney Barry Klopfer (@bcklopfer), where he shares his depth of knowledge on topics such as DWI/DUI Defense, Personal Injury Law, and Navajo Nation Employment Law.
Publications and Legal News for the State of New Mexico, Federal Indian & Tribal Law, and Criminal Law from Attorney Barry Klopfer